Monday, October 17, 2011

An Introduciton...

            Ever have trouble finding a good book to read?  Visit my blog when you have problems with this.  I’ll give you excellent ideas for books to read and review the books so you know if you’ll like them.  You can also see how others (being me since it’s my blog) enjoyed a book.  Don’t worry, I’ll try not to put spoilers in my post and if I do, I will give you fair warning.  I’ll be writing for New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/pages/books/index.html).  I'll be writing my opinion on the book and may include other's views on the book from people in my English 101 class.  Hopefully, my followers will find my blog helpful!!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah:

    This is an engaging introduction to be sure. Please revise so as to indicate what your writing style will look like exactly and how it would differ from Bookmarks magazine. For instance, what do you mean by writing more "freely"? Give an example of how this differs from the Bookmarks website, and give us a link to their site.

    ReplyDelete

Followers